Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
Signia Corporate Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cabs 24x7’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The registered office of Cabs 24x7 is at No 101, Vihan complex, Walbhat Road, Opp Jawahar nagar Phatak, Goregaon(E) , Mumbai 400063.' The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without cabs24x7.com prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
- Cabs24x7.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cabs24x7.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Cabs24x7.com may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates Cabs24x7.com policies in any way.
- Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. booking can be made for any person other than card holder also. For that you need to fill up details of card holder for payment and details of user for booking. the use of credit card is totally safe; we use Techprocess payment gateway for payment. Techprocess has a 128 bits SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
- A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with Cabs24x7.
- Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by Cabs24x7. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
- When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he has read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
- Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
- Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendor’s garage.
- Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendor’s garage etc. mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
- Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases.
- The voucher is mandatory to avail any applicable discounts (or) in the case of a cashback. In case of a cash back, the amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made to Cabs24x7 in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
- Any form of discounts is only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
- The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
- It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of Cabs24x7. In such a case Cabs24x7 will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want Cabs24x7 to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
- Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
- Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pickup time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed Cabs24x7 on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made. The amendments can be done by contacting the support team of Cabs24x7 on 09243778005 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
- Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
- Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
- All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m., the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m. and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
- Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One-way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi then to Pune and back to Mumbai for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Mumbai on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, in spite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
- One-way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc. applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As as example if a customer avails one-way car rental service from Pune to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Pune. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e. from Pune to Mumbai.
- If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at Cabs24x7 by reaching them on 09243778005. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
- The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pickup time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
- For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
- For one-way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
- Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
- Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
- Cabs24x7 cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
- Cabs24x7 cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc. suffered by the customer while availing its services.
- In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of Cabs24x7 at 09243778005 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number (CRN number).
- Cabs24x7 cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
- In no event the entire liability of Cabs24x7 for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
- In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Bangalore, Karnataka.
- In addition to all the above mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
- In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of Cabs24x7. Cabs24x7 being an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. Cabs24x7 is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
- Cabs24x7 may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. Cabs24x7 promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its own promotional purposes.
- It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be actually made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of Cabs24x7. In such a case Cabs24x7 will make a full refund.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Cabs24x7 can send the cab only at the time for which booking has made & not early whatsoever may be the emergencies may be.
- The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable service tax.
- Driver & car details - These details will be sent to the customer by Cabs24x7 approximately before an hour from the pickup time by SMS and email. In some cases, the driver or an associate of Cabs24x7 may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
- Non receipt of driver and car details - In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at Cabs24x7 on 09243778005 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
- Demand of money by the driver- The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc. which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of Cabs24x7 at 09243778005 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number) and mention the subject of dispute.
- Payment of extra charges - Any extra charges applicable have to be paid directly in cash to the driver.
- Refusal by the driver to deliver services - The customer to contact the support team at Cabs24x7 on 09243778005 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
Service – User Terms & Conditions
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- These terms and conditions (Service-User terms) apply on the usage of our website www.cabs24x7.com (the "Website"), smart phone Cabs24x7 Application (the Application) as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Application or through the Customer Care (The CC) through a national phone number 0924-377-8005. The term 'YOU' refers to the user of our services through Website, the Application and the CC.,
- Cabs24x7 offers a technology platform on www.Cabs24x7.com forms.
- Cabs24x7 shall do all the reasonable efforts to provide with the requested/booked services & the services are subject to the availability of cabs at the moment of your request for transportation services.
- User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Cabs24x7. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
- Cabs24x7 advises its users that while accessing the web site/ the application, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Cabs24x7 is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site/application. Cabs24x7 at all the times reserves the right to deny service.
User Accounts, Offers & Promotions
- Cabs24x7 collects general user data including name, email ID, contact details etc. to facilitate services.
- It is assumed that all information collected from the user is Correct & Accurate. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
- User accounts bearing contact number and email IDs are created and owned by Cabs24x7. Any promotional discounts, offers and reward points in the form of Cabs24x7 Money accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the user. In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Cabs24x7reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- You are advised to provide accurate information to Cabs24x7. Cabs24x7 can verify the information that you have provided and choose to refuse the service or use of the Application / the Website without providing reasons.
By using the Application or Website you agree to:
- You have understood your contract with Cabs24x7 for Website / Application usage and you have clearly understood the SERVICE with our CLARIFICATIONS.
- Use the Application for personal purpose only.
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity.
- YOU will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- YOU will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Cabs24x7 Content without written permission from Cabs24x7.
- You will keep your account password information confidential or Any other identification we provide you which allows access to the Service and the Application.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will comply with all applicable law from your city, State and the country while using the Application or the Service.
In addition to other reasons mentioned under the Termination clause below, Cabs24x7 reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
General Customer Behaviour while using transport service.
- It is expected that a reasonable behavior shall be followed by the customers / passengers while utilizing the Services offered by the cabs24x7.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Company during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- All the calls made to the Company's Call centre are recorded by the Company for quality and training purposes.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a Cab:
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/Transport/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier).
- Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the Cab with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the Cab for placing any kind of luggage.
Representation, Warranties, Indemnification & limitation of liability
- Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- Cabs24x7 shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of Cab service offered or due to the failure to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- Cabs24x7 will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Cabs24x7 will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the driver should fulfill his duty properly but there may be exceptions and if any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Cabs24x7 will not be held liable for any such compensation. The customer is advised to make alternate arrangement in case the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the Cabs. However we take utmost care in ensuring the drivers conduct is professional. Cabs24x7 encourages you to notify any complaints that you may have against the driver of any Cab that you may have hired using the Cabs24x7’s platform.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any Cabs nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the Cabs. Cabs24x7 disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the cabs alike.
Terms and Conditions for Cab Usage
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance, Littering the Taxi;
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.Cabs24x7.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cabs24x7.com and its users and partners; while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk or you may confirm with the Company by making a call to us.
- Cabs24x7.com disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the cab/taxi, car rental or any other product or service displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers/operators. Car or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Cabs24x7.com, Cabs24x7.com Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Cabs24x7.com, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, Cabs24x7.com merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate high quality services to you. Cabs24x7.com is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Cabs24x7.com shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (taxi/car rental operator, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Cabs24x7.com, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cabs24x7.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cabs24x7.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may travel to certain destinations through certain routes which involve greater risks, entirely at your risk as to the cost and consequences. Cabs24x7.com requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain destinations through certain routes. By promoting (through discounts and deals) any travel to particular destinations through particular routes, Cabs24x7.com does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Cabs24x7.com does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from travel to such or any destinations. Cabs24x7.com, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any taxi/car rental operators or other suppliers for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Cabs24x7.com, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re–routing or acts of any government or authority.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Cookies help us provide you better service, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies thought your browser setting, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier/operator with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your booking(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such booking(s), and/or in Cabs24x7.com debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation. No waiver by Cabs24x7.com of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative. If any dispute arises between you and Cabs24x7.com during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Jaipur, India. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English or Hindi language. The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel the booking 12 hour prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 12 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
- Multi Day trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
- Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
- Airport transfer: No Cancellation Charges if Cancelled at least 3 hours’ prior of pickup time.
- No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Service that Cabs24x7 marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, New year etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- CABS24X7 will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received within 4 hour of scheduled pickup.
- If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days to the customer's bank account. No cash refund requests. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 92 4377 8005.
Outstation Travel terms:
- For Out Station Round trip duties, a min of 250 / 300 Kilometers is chargeable per calendar day as mentioned in the fare list while making the booking.
- A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnights, an additional day’s charges (of 225 Kilometers, 250 Kilometers or 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
- Driver allowances will be twice the normal between 10PM - 6AM.